The Saskatoon Annual Long Track Meet will be held Saturday, Jan. 18, 2020 and Sunday, Jan. 19, 2020 at the Clarence Downey Speed Skating Oval in Saskatoon. The Oval is located at 11th Street and Ave R south (in Gordon Howe Complex)
Important Note: Due to construction, the meet does not have access to the dressing rooms and cafeteria as in previous years so food will not be available and the change rooms will be located within trailers.
Keep your fingers crossed for perfect skating weather!
Important information about registration:
Please sign-up using the RSSC registration site.
Seed Times - It is important to enter the correct seed times based on your skater's training level.
- FUNdamentals and L2T skaters: if available skaters should provide a 500m LT seed time. If this distance is not available the skater can submit 300m or 400m short track. Please Specify
- T2T if available skaters should provide a 500m long track PB time. If not available a 400m short track is acceptable. Please specify
- JR and Masters are to provide 500m long track PB (short track if long track is not available will be accepted). Please specify
This information is included in the Competition Bulletin (link provided below) along with other event details.
- All registrations must be in on January 8th, 2020 for Regina.
- No changes can be accepted after January 15th.
For more information on the meet, please review the Competition Bulletin document by clicking here